Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Better remote for 2001G? WAS: Changing the hard drive on a PolaroidDRM-2001G

Better remote for 2001G? WAS: Changing the hard drive on a PolaroidDRM-2001G

David R.Birch

Anyone found a remote that works better for this Polaroid unit. My
remote requires very careful aiming to get a response.

David

Gary

Normally this problem is with the pickup sensor rather than the remote
control

Try repositioning the sensor to give a bigger angle to receive from i.e.
move it to the front of the unit

news:(E-Mail Removed)...