Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP ASP.NET Coexistence

ASP ASP.NET Coexistence

neerajb@noida.nospamhcltech.com

Hi ,

WE are already having the ASP site working in production. WE need to do some
major enhancements in the application which we need to do in the .NET 2.0

Do we have any article or writeup which can give us the best practices and
guidelines for creating the Website having ASP and ASP.NET together ?

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

The hardest part is sharing session. See this post for some info:
http://weblogs.asp.net/bleroy/archiv...21/245826.aspx

This is largely necessary due to the fact that most people overuse session
in ASP. As long as you can get session variables back and forth, you can
build ASP.NET one page at a time.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA