Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > slow wireless internet access

slow wireless internet access

Des

I am running ME on the desktop and laptop, they are wirelessly linked by
Belkin 54g cards on an ad-hoc link . I have set them up with ICS, (dial up
on the desktop, finally got them to work) , though, as soon as I enable the
desktop wireless card the internet connection grinds to a crawl!. I can
access the internet from the laptop but it is sooo slow even the access on
the desktop is very slow. but as soon as I 'disable radio' on the the
desktop PC the internet connection return to normal speed,
Any ideas out there

Des