Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DNN + GridView

DNN + GridView

Peter

I have tried DotNetNuke forms but no one is responding to my question so I
am trying this news group maybe someone here has worked with DotNetNuke.

I am using DNN 4.8.4
I've created a module and this module has a GridView with Autoformat, but
the problem is when I click to see another page in the GridView I loose all
of mine CSS formatting and default DNN formattring takes over. Does anyone
knows what could be causing this or how I can fix this?

Thank You

Peter

Steven Cheng [MSFT]

Hi Peter,

As for the Gridview format style, how do you applied it, are you using css
style sheet or directly use the Gridview's server control attribute to
apply the style? Also, you can check the client-side html source in
webbrowser to see whether the page's client-side rendered html source has
been changed(about the style ) when you change page index of the Gridview.

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

ications.

What is DNN (DotNetNuke) ad ASP .Net 5 12-07-2010 04:03 AM
DNN and MySQL Sara T. ASP .Net 1 09-22-2005 01:13 PM
DNN and Access Sara T. ASP .Net 3 09-21-2005 05:33 PM
DNN custom module for surveys Dmitry Duginov ASP .Net 4 11-17-2004 12:50 AM
DNN & FarPoint Spread for Web... asdf ASP .Net 0 10-27-2004 09:52 AM

Advertisments