Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > RangeValidator validate failed when input with currency symbol

RangeValidator validate failed when input with currency symbol

HipHopper

Hi,

I have a composited control with a Textbox and a Rangevalidator.

If I am not mistaken, Rangevalidator should take currency ($) symbol, but I
got the validation error when user enter -$100 in the text box. It will
succeed if -100.

So I tried add a property called "MoneyValue", return a Decimal only value
and use [ValidationPropertyAttribute("MoneyValue")], hopping RangeValidator
validate "MoneyValue" instead of Textbox, not working.

What did I miss?

Help, Please.
--
HipHopper

Munna

Hi,

"we can not add the currency sign (such as $, ....) into it"

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...ad3b6e4d33b2de

Best of luck

Munna