Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Single Sign On in Windows Vista wireless

Single Sign On in Windows Vista wireless

max

Hi,
I am trying 802.1x authentication ( PEAP with EAP-MSCHAP V2) in our
wireless
network. I have installed IAS RADIUS for wireless authentication. All
our
clients are windows vista.I have read VISTA supports Single Sign On
wireless
profiles to connect to protected networks before domain logon. I have
set
ssoMode as preLogon, but my experience is that it works with only
cached
profiles. If a new user login gets an error “there are currently no
logon sever available”. Log off from a previously cached working
profile and then login with a new user will work. It seems log off
leaves the machine without ip
Could someone help me?
Thanks