Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > XP 64 Video capture and Virtual machine USB

XP 64 Video capture and Virtual machine USB

Charlie Russel - MVP

Exactly the same situtation here (and only on the client side, if I remember
correctly.) And same situation after the install - no F8 required.

--
Charlie.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...