Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > setting an html control to visable="true/false"

setting an html control to visable="true/false"

Yankee Imperialist Dog

there are times i want to turn a specific row in an html table off or hide it.
I can set a <tr> control with an id and a runat="server", but how do i find
it, then set it to Visable="False"?

A panel will cause problems for the designer.

is there another way?

--
Share The Knowledge. I need all the help I can get and so do you!

clintonG

trace="true"
Then look through the control tree and use the FindControl method
concatenated into a series in a single statement which will find the object
in the control tree.

// example
Panel captchaPanel =
Master.FindControl("MembershipControlPanel").FindC ontrol("InnerPanelContent").FindControl("CaptchaPa nel")
as Panel;

"Yankee Imperialist Dog" <(E-Mail Removed)>