Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Ike packet from x.x.x.x was not encrypted and it should have been

Ike packet from x.x.x.x was not encrypted and it should have been

Robert Lewis Robert Lewis is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

New to the group and I do have a situation that I hope someone can help me with. I am trying to set up a lab for one of my courses and I am using XP with Cisco VPN Client 5.0.0.3, a Cisco 2621XM router and Cisco Secure ACS version 4.2 configured for RADIUS.

My problem is this, when I open the VPN client and click connect I get the following message back.

*Mar 1 01:21:49.935: %CRYPTO-6-IKMP_NOT_ENCRYPTED: IKE packet from 11.11.11.14 was not encrypted and it should've been. The packet is not getting past the router so I cannot even see if the ACS is working.

I have searched high and low and have not been able to find an answer to the problem. Can someone here give me a hand?

jaroslavremen jaroslavremen is offline
Junior Member

Did you find the solution? I have same issue