Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > game programming

game programming

smartx

Game programming became as a box of art and science, the box contains
a lot of arts, musics, sounds, graphics,scenario, math, ai and
physics ...etc.
great department, great skills, great tips, also you can observe your
source is the internet that has a lot of articles a lot of great sites
like gamedev.net, gameinstitute.com, gametutorials.com. all of these
encourage you to be a professional game programmer, for me I love it
so much, it's important to love something, because this will help you
to develop yourself in this domain, I hope for all the best wishes in
game development's journey.

Best wishes for all,
smartx
gptutors.com