Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > http server class that lets me open socket?

http server class that lets me open socket?

mh@pixar.com

I'm writing a select-based server, and some of the client
connections will want to send an xml-rpc request.

Is there a class in the http hierarchy that will allow
me to manage a socket, and allow me to instantiate the
class like

myhttpserver = SomeHTTPServer(mysocket)

and then let me call something like

myhttpserver.processOneRequest()