Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco Secure ACS Question

Cisco Secure ACS Question

Delgee Delgee is offline
Junior Member

Hello folks,

Our company is testing Cisco Secure ACS to centralize access to routers and switches. I have download trial version and installed it on win 2003 test server with internal ip address X.X.X.X. I also have a test switch with Y.Y.Y.Y management IP address int VLAN1 interface.

Now what i want to do is create an internal ACS database with users and user groups and want to telnet to the switch using that username (means using the database on ACS instead of switch internal) and password.

On ACS i added the test switch as AAA Client and on the switch I added the ACS as AAA server.

But I can't login using the username which is on the ACS. How can I check if the switch is trying to authenticate with the ACS server or not?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Delgee