Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Open MSProject file (mpp) in code or Data

Open MSProject file (mpp) in code or Data

Herb

Can I use a BindingSource or DataSet in VB.Net to open and access a Microsoft
Project 2003 project file? (mpp)

Do I need to create the link in code via a CreateObject or something similar?

Thanks,
--
stullhe104

Herb

I was looking for a data object way to do this, but I found a CODE example of
how to access the MSProject file in;
English
Developer Discussions
Office Developer
Project
Developer
How to call MS Project 2003 from vb.net 2005?

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...e9b&sloc=en-us

--
stullhe104