Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Combining a multipart file with missing information

Combining a multipart file with missing information

John Jacob John Jacob is offline
Junior Member

Hello. So I downloaded this movie today and it was separated into 8 different files. So I have tried combining the AVI files with such programs as "Join" and "HJSplit", but I had no luck. I found out that the 8 files I downloaded didn't actually end with an extension such as .001, .002, etc. I should also point out that none of the files will play separately. Is there anything I can do to make these play?

Thank you.