Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Calling rf

Calling rf

dorayme

Come back Richard. I miss you. It is terrible without you. I promise to
stay in your killfile if you come back. Don't let Bergamot and Korpela
drive you away.

--
dorayme

Gus Richter

dorayme wrote:
> Come back Richard. I miss you. It is terrible without you. I promise to
> stay in your killfile if you come back. Don't let Bergamot and Korpela
> drive you away.

He may have difficulty in seeing your post if you're in his killfile.
Speaking of which, whatever happened to Spartanicus?

--
Gus

Travis Newbury

On Jul 21, 5:37*am, Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/
fliam.php> wrote:
> > He may have difficulty in seeing your post if you're in his killfile.
> > Speaking of which, whatever happened to Spartanicus?

> He got tired of reading all the crap from dickheads like you. *Is that
> substantial enough?

Who the hell are you to call me a dickhead!

Oh wait, you weren't talking to me. Never mind...

Gus Richter

Neredbojias wrote:
> On 21 Jul 2008, Gus Richter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> dorayme wrote:
>>> Come back Richard. I miss you. It is terrible without you. I promise to
>>> stay in your killfile if you come back. Don't let Bergamot and Korpela
>>> drive you away.

>> He may have difficulty in seeing your post if you're in his killfile.
>> Speaking of which, whatever happened to Spartanicus?

> He got tired of reading all the crap from dickheads like you. Is that
> substantial enough?

From the king of crap, LOL!
Better to be a dickhead than an asshole!

--
Gus

dorayme

In article <g61jab$jd7$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Gus Richter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> dorayme wrote:
> > Come back Richard. I miss you. It is terrible without you. I promise to
> > stay in your killfile if you come back. Don't let Bergamot and Korpela
> > drive you away.

> He may have difficulty in seeing your post if you're in his killfile.
> Speaking of which, whatever happened to Spartanicus?

I am worried that he is really not seeing *any* posts and has ****ed off
after his annoyance at some over-zealous sort of stance that Bergamot
took about one of his (rf's) examples. See his last remark. rf was
perfectly right to be annoyed but he had no right at all to pack up his
bat, pads and ball and walk off. I liked his earthy commentary and I
want him back. Besides, he is from Sydney and when you lot go to sleep,
he sometimes sends off something in the middle of the daylight to
distract and amuse me. You lot do an awful lot of sleeping!

--
dorayme

Travis Newbury

On Jul 21, 6:02*am, Gus Richter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Better to be a dickhead than an asshole!

Hmmmm... I don't know, it seems like a toss-up