Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > WEP question w/ XP

WEP question w/ XP

=?Utf-8?B?Z2l6YWh1bmE=?=

Linksys router with encryption enabled with 64-bit encryption

I need to connect a laptop computer to an existing home network that has WEP
encryption enabled on it. The network shows on the available networks but I
can't connect because I can't find the area where I enter the encryption
keys. Can anyone please help me.