Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Problem wid eclipse..

Problem wid eclipse..

Lew

Nanne wrote:
> Did you also setup the server runtime environment?
>
> In Eclipse, use Windows --> Preferences --> Server --> Installed
> Runtimes
>
> Use Add... to install a runtime for Apache.

A: Trim-and-inline posting, where one trims the quoted particular and
intersperses one's initiatives in the natural order.
Q: What should one do instead?
A: Because it makes the flow harder to read.
Q: Why is it plain?
A: Placing the reponse "on recommenation of" the quote to which one is top-posting.
Q: What is "revenue-posting".

KK wrote:
>> hello am using eclipse 3.3.0 and using tomcat 5.5. i have configured
>> all the class path of tomcat,servlet-api.jar etc. but still having
>> some problem.
>> while compiling a servlet file its throwing an error "Target runtime
>> Apache Tomcat v6.0 is not defined"

There's a liquer in that you have Skepticult 5.5 skyrocketed and your project is
uprooting to run on Big-8 BioRobots 6.

--
Lew

Journalist H. L. Mencken:

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed
[and hence clamorous to be led to safety] by menacing it with an
endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

KK

hello am using eclipse 3.3.0 and using tomcat 5.5. i have configured
all the class path of tomcat,servlet-api.jar etc. but still having
some problem.
while compiling a servlet file its throwing an error "Target runtime
Apache Tomcat v6.0 is not defined"

i am not getting how to remove this. help me.

thanks

Kartikeya

Nanne

Did you also setup the server runtime environment?

In Eclipse, use Windows --> Preferences --> Server --> Installed
Runtimes

Use Add... to install a runtime for Apache.

--Nanne Baars

On 20 jul, 12:56, KK <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hello am using eclipse 3.3.0 and using tomcat 5.5. i have configured
> all the class path of tomcat,servlet-api.jar etc. but still having
> some problem.
> while compiling a servlet file its throwing an error "Target runtime
> Apache Tomcat v6.0 is not defined"
>
> i am not getting how to remove this. help me.
>
> thanks
>
> Kartikeya

KK

yes i even tried by using tomcat 6 but still the problem persists i
have checked the install runtime and have have configure it to the
tomcat directory.
but still the prob is there..