Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Computer Programs

Computer Programs

=?Utf-8?B?SmFyZWQ=?=

I have two computers I use on my network. One of them has programs, games,
etc. on it. I was unable to install these games, etc. on the other computer
though. I was wondering if you could use these program files over a wireless
network...please help

Jack \(MVP\)

Hi

You can not run the an actual core program on a Network computer while the program is
installed on another computer.

Using remote control program you can run software on one computer while sitting at a
second computer. However this method is usually not practical for Games that are heavy
on resources, they usually end up running very Slow.

Depending on your OS and what you want to run, you can try.

Option 1. Windows Remote Desktop.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...p_03may16.mspx

Option. Remote control with VNC program.

http://www.ezlan.net/vnc.html

Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...