Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > temp. change from 64 -> 32 bit

temp. change from 64 -> 32 bit

mac ma chillin

I am trying to download Adobe Flash Player but it will only work on a 32 bit
browser and I have a 64, is there any way for me to be able to switch between
them?

Graham

mac ma chillin wrote:
> I am trying to download Adobe Flash Player but it will only work on a 32 bit
> browser and I have a 64, is there any way for me to be able to switch between
> them?

You have both 64- and 32-bit browsers. Use the 32-bit one, there is no
advantage to using the 64-bit one.

Clayton

That and Media Player, just use 32-bit version

"Graham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uzc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> mac ma chillin wrote:
>> I am trying to download Adobe Flash Player but it will only work on a 32
>> bit browser and I have a 64, is there any way for me to be able to switch
>> between them?

> You have both 64- and 32-bit browsers. Use the 32-bit one, there is no
> advantage to using the 64-bit one.

Homer J. Simpson

>> I am trying to download Adobe Flash Player but it will only work on a 32
>> bit browser and I have a 64, is there any way for me to be able to switch
>> between them?

> You have both 64- and 32-bit browsers. Use the 32-bit one, there is no
> advantage to using the 64-bit one.

Given that most ActiveX controls won't run under IE x64, I'd say that's an
advantage.

*Including* Flash, IMO.