Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > My dvd and cd burnner drive

My dvd and cd burnner drive

Lee

I have an all in one drive that I switched from a Hp pavilion to a compaq EVO
I had to down load a decoder to play my dvd's but the drive won't read any
audio cd's its reconized in the Bios and windows device manager but it still
won't read any information for audio cd's and it won't work with any of the
burnners Ive downloaded. I can't imagine what eles to do . Im thinking the
drive my be damaged but it is reading Dvd's can any one help me please Im at
a loss.

PS.
The drivers are up to date I was using the same Xp os in the compaq as in
the Hp.