Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Looking for a Core Java Developer for my client in Phoeniz AZ forlong term

Looking for a Core Java Developer for my client in Phoeniz AZ forlong term

britta

hi
looking for a Core Java Developer with strong experience in Core Java
Development, strong concepts with DataStructures/Algorithms and Core
Java Libraries and their implementation.

It's a long term contractual opportunity in Phoenix AZ.

If interested please respond and we can discuss further. Thanks!