Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Customizing the CreateUserWizard

Customizing the CreateUserWizard

Seb

I'm trying to find a tutorial about customizing the CreateUserWizard
control. All the tutorials I found so far add steps before the
asp:CreateUserWizardStep which seems unnatural to me.
I want to let the user input first and last name along with a user
name and then move on to input stuff like gender, address or whatever.
In other words, entering the user name and password comes first in the
process.

Can anyone point me to a tutorial or give me some hints about
archiving this without having it all in one step?

best regards,
seb