Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Mark Thomas exposed as a fraud and liar

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: Mark Thomas exposed as a fraud and liar

 
 
Indigo Blue
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-15-2008
Mark Thomas wrote:

>>
>> It's one or the other. Link or liar? Crunch time.

>



Was it not you who circulated the allegation his wife was an "ex
prostitute and lap dancer" whilst (you thought) you were hiding behind a
re mailer service?

What did you say publicly about D-Mac whilst you were planning your
escape to Queensland using a Government workstation in South Australia
and using a different name? One which you seem to like concealing. It
wouldn't have anything to do with payments a certain Daewoo motor car
would it?

Why did you try to sabotage D-Mac's business by deliberately making out
he was acting illegally and telling lies when he claimed to have
photography permits? Good thing he had a copy of his permits to refute
your claims but as you knew, things said the way you put it, never go
away. I think that's what he called "defamation and slander".
http://www.caslon.com.au/defamationprofile2.htm

And did you not deny in one post ever visiting his exhibition but before
that posted information about how you looked closely at his canvas prints?

How did you manage to measure the lines of resolution of his prints on
canvas? Prey tell, how did you get close enough to do this if you never
went near him?

Was it not you who taunted him with statements like: "It must be crowded
in that mail box with all those wide format printers" as you tried to
discover his business location.

And what happened when he posted a photo of his registered office? The
one you couldn't find in a telephone directory or even on the Internet.

I think you do owe D-Mac a number of apologies. You are a charlatan
yourself. Posing as a knowledgeable person but posting photos that show
completely otherwise.

Lately you seem to have been able to excite the lynch mob over an
Industry association D-Mac had something to do with forming but at the
end of your ranting, it all fizzled out as the low intellect individuals
you rely on for support, sobered up.

Would you care to show us something - anything would do - that would
prove this preposterous chest beating statement of yours to be anything
other than a blatant lie?

"i decided to have a shot at weddings in the 80ís, when an acquaintance,
who ran a rather upmarket wedding studio in Adelaide, had lost one of
their photographers (very careless of him..) 'would I be interested in
some weekend work?' naively i said OK, and then went along with him for
several shoots to learn the trade."

You might care to take note of the careless failure to capitalise the
first letter of a paragraph and the spelling mistake with the same
letter, later in the statement?

If you can't spell yourself, what does it make you when you point out
poor spelling by others? Poor grammar and bad spelling is what you
seemed all too quick to pounce on D-Mac for. At least he has a valid
excuse. What about your own regress? Inexcusable perhaps?

The disgusting nature of your posts is starting to offend many people.
Certainly you have a chequered enough history of deceit and lies that
you should be very careful in publicly attacking other people lest your
past catch up with you.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jeff R.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-15-2008

"Indigo Blue" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:g5hjlp$qn1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mark Thomas wrote:
>
>>>
>>> It's one or the other. Link or liar? Crunch time.

>>

>
>
> Was it not you who circulated the allegation his wife was an "ex
> prostitute and lap dancer" whilst (you thought) you were hiding behind a
> re mailer service?


<snip whining>

Uh oh.
There goes my monthly bandwidth allocation.

Oh well... go for it, Mark.
Don't spare the horses.

--
Jeff R.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Mark Thomas
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-15-2008
OT, only for bored people or Douglas/Indigo.

Indigo Blue wrote:
> Was it not you who circulated the allegation his (sic) wife was an "ex
> prostitute and lap dancer" whilst (you thought) you were hiding behind a
> re mailer service?

Nope. Easily disproven and you haven't even given a link or a shred of
evidence... For a start, Einstein, you'll find those allegations were
appearing well *before* I spotted you as a fraud. I took offence at
your fraud and lies at the time of Graham Hunt, here:
http://groups.google.com.au/group/re...51efcf54a561c/

So whoever did that is just one of the many other folks you have
offended in the past.

But feel free to post irrefutable proof it was me - I mean, fairs fair -
*I* just posted irrefutable proof you acted fraudulently with your
Graham Hunt episode - anyone can check those IP addresses.

> What did you say publicly about D-Mac...


Well, what *did* I say?

> whilst you were planning your
> escape to Queensland...


Why would I 'escape' to somewhere closer to you? - care to elaborate and
make further allegations that can get you even more DEEPLY in trouble?

> using a Government workstation in South Australia
> and using a different name?


The irony of this coming from someone who has used over 150 names on
Usenet is quite laughable. FTR and oft repeated, I used to post as
Chrlz (my childhood nickname), but had to lose that name when go.com
closed down their email service, so I announced that fact publically.
At no time have I hidden my real name on usenet, and have always posted
as Mark Thomas. Sadly for Douglas, that is quite a common name..., and
even more sadly for Douglas, he hasn't been able to find one example of
me using a pseudonym. Because there aren't any.

> One which you seem to like concealing.


You, Douglas "St James" James MacDonald, have used 150 names, none of
which were admitted. Any questions?

Douglas uses the word 'concealing' so he can continue to excuse his
complete failure to consummate his lame legal threats. Eg:
http://groups.google.com.au/group/re...787967e2879d48

"Julian" is Douglas of course. The terms "impotent wanker" spring to mind.

> It wouldn't have anything to do with payments a certain Daewoo motor car
> would it?


Ah, the old Lanos. Great little dirt-cheap car - indestructable,
although I'm glad I never crashed it - rather poor safety rating...
Should have kept it, but now a friend has it. But I digress. That car
was fully paid for by the way - why do you imply something untoward,
without any evidence of same? Make you feel good?

> Why did you try to sabotage D-Mac's (sic) business by deliberately making out
> he (sic) was acting illegally


Because YOU were. See Graham Hunt link above.

> and telling lies when he (sic) claimed to have
> photography permits?


Because you claimed these 'permits' were some badge of honour. And we
have already proven you did not have ATSIC permits as you claimed. You
are a LIAR. But those lies count for nothing compared to the bullshit
you used to post about enlargements, where every time you posted a new
claim it was immediately shown to be a LIE. F'rinstance, on that very
same thread about Graham Hunt, you were busted for false enlarging
claims. Here's where Gisle Hannemyr busted one of your lies wide open:
http://groups.google.com.au/group/re...89144ff70f0529
and that is just one of many examples. I have them all saved. And
Gisle still has his public challenge waiting for you.

Why not repost all those original pages that contained the false
enlarging claims, Douglas, so we can all have a bit of a laugh at your
fraud? I have them cached and ready for your 'legal team'. Send 'em
over. (O:

> Good thing he had a copy of his (sic) permits to refute
> your claims


Give up the pretense, Douglas. No, YOU didn't refute the fact that YOU
DIDN'T have a ATSIC permits as stated, nor does a national park
commercial permit mean a thing about someone's photographic ability.

> And did you not deny in one post ever visiting his (sic) exhibition


Douglas, simply post a LINK to that posting, and we'll look at the
dates, shall we? Otherwise, you are a LIAR again.

> but before
> that posted information about how you looked closely at his (sic) canvas prints?


As stated numerous times, I did pass by your market stall once, and I
even went to see the 'Boggo Road' gallery (that would certainly not
count as an 'exhibition'), and on both occasions, I reported back to
these groups on what I saw.

Now, would YOU like to comment on your claim here, that I stole stuff
from you?
http://groups.google.com.au/group/au...198c6eacff8a44
That post is a superb example of your filthy LIES, Douglas. If it
isn't, simply describe me from the fantasy "security video footage".
Otherwise, one might wonder how you might have identified me, even if
you did have security footage of this made up event. You are going to
regret saying that, Douglas.

> How did you manage to measure the lines of resolution of his (sic) prints on
> canvas? Prey tell, how did you get close enough to do this if you never
> went near him (sic)?


Duh. I visited the Boggo Road gallery, which was unattended by anyone
(neither attendants or visitors!) when I called in. Have you forgotten
that it was just prints hanging on a wall?
Q. "How did I get close?"
A. I just walked up, you bloody drongo. Anyone with a modicum of
experience can look at a print up close and give a reasonable stab at
the resolution in ppi. Can't YOU?

> Was it not you who taunted him (sic) with statements like: "It must be crowded
> in that mail box with all those wide format printers" as you tried to
> discover his (sic) business location.


No. It wasn't. Again, link? Saying stuff doesn't make it true. In
fact in your case it almost certainly makes it a lie. Have you noticed
everything I say has links? Yet everything you say *doesn't*? What
would one make of that?

Feel free to apologise for another lie.

> And what happened when he (sic) posted a photo of his registered office? The
> one you couldn't find in a telephone directory or even on the Internet.


(And still can't. Because those shopfronts and chains of stores and
exhibitions simply don't exist.) But to be specific - do you mean the
one you immediately said was no longer occupied? (O: This one?
http://web.archive.org/web/200703251...ustlooking.htm
(scroll down a little) (don't you hate it when get archived, Doug..?)

Mmmm. Impressive!! But how was that of any use when people were asking
to try out your services and see if all your claims really were
bullshit? Just post a CURRENT shopfront - you claim to have chains of
stores and galleries. Yet no-one can find them. Gee, surprising, isn't it.

> I think you do owe D-Mac a number of apologies.


For what? I've just disproved every one of your idiotic claims. And
anyway, *you* are D-Mac.

> You are a charlatan
> yourself.


Can ANYONE post links or references to prove that? A single example?
D-Mac didn't get anywhere here.

> Posing as a knowledgeable person but posting photos that show
> completely otherwise.


Examples? I'm happy to discuss, repost, fix... In fact, while you were
away, there were numerous good technical discussions, examples, pleasant
discourse. But you only seem able to snipe and then run like the slimy
little snivelling lying coward you are.

And then you re-appear and all hell breaks loose as you abuse, insult
and start the lies all over again with your fraudulent attempt to
certify yourself with the 'CPPA'. So when/where's the next meeting of
the 'CPPA'? How's the incorporation going? There's a few folk here who
would like to attend...

> Lately you seem to have been able to excite the lynch mob over an
> Industry association D-Mac had something to do with forming


Yes, funny about how YOU posted an ebay auction, claimed YOU were
"certified" by that association, and then YOU were quickly proven to
have just registered the CPPA domain name. The association
didn't/doesn't even exist. (Anyone seeking links? - just search
aus.photo for "CPPA").

> but at the
> end of your ranting, it all fizzled out as the low intellect individuals
> you rely on for support, sobered up.


No, you ran away, as usual.

> Would you care to show us something - anything would do - that would
> prove this preposterous chest beating statement of yours to be anything
> other than a blatant lie?
>
> "i decided to have a shot at weddings in the 80ís, when an acquaintance,
> who ran a rather upmarket wedding studio in Adelaide, had lost one of
> their photographers (very careless of him..) 'would I be interested in
> some weekend work?' naively i said OK, and then went along with him for
> several shoots to learn the trade."


Why? Why don't *you* feel obliged to show us proof of your official
"Australian qualifications" and your "Victorian indentured tradesman"
certificate? Why did you only manage to find one "industry association"
to 'certify' you - and that was a fake you made up yourself?

> You might care to take note of the careless failure to capitalise the
> first letter of a paragraph and the spelling mistake with the same
> letter, later in the statement?


And *you* might, if you had half a brain, have noticed that the entire
page is written in lower case, you friggin' moron. It was an artistic
attempt to indicate I am not egotistically ranting (O: Something you
probably wouldn't quite understand.... (O: You'll also notice that my
pages aren't selling anything, so only yours can be fraudulent. (O:

> If you can't spell yourself


.... "yourself" ...
Hahah - I can too spell it. Nyer nyer.

> what does it make you when you point out
> poor spelling by others?


"Helpful". Anyone else would have fixed the idiotic errors on their
homepage. You, however, wear your idiocy with pride.

> Poor grammar and bad spelling is what you
> seemed all too quick to pounce on D-Mac for.


Yes, I criticise it on an allegedly commercial homepage, because it
reeks of amateur status and I figure you might want to fix it.
And yes, I use it here to 'out' you all the time, when you use words
like ADVISE when you mean advice or PRINCIPAL when you mean principle.
You might as well attach your photo to every post, Douglas.

> At least he (sic) has a valid
> excuse.


No, YOU don't.

> What about your own regress? Inexcusable perhaps?


I *fix* my (rarely spotted) errors and *admit* to them. Nothing wrong
there. You still haven't apologised to AC, I see:
http://www.mendosus.com/photography/doug.html

> The disgusting nature of your posts is starting to offend many people.


Here we go, Douglas again speaks for the many. Delusions of grandeur.
I just speak for myself, but it's hard to ignore the others who seem of
similar mind.

> Certainly you have a chequered enough history of deceit and lies

.....?
The one you still haven't posted a single link to? (O:

> that
> you should be very careful in publicly attacking other people lest your
> past catch up with you.


Mirror, mirror.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Cal I Fornicate
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-15-2008
Indigo Blue wrote:
> Mark Thomas wrote:
>
>>>
>>> It's one or the other. Link or liar? Crunch time.

>>

>
>
> Was it not you who circulated the allegation his wife was an "ex
> prostitute and lap dancer" whilst (you thought) you were hiding behind a
> re mailer service?


Ok, now I'm curious. If your wife is an ex prostitute Indigo, why do you
spend so much time publicly jerking off?

Has she forgotten how it is done, or can't you afford to pay her?

>
> What did you say publicly about D-Mac whilst you were planning your
> escape to Queensland using a Government workstation in South Australia
> and using a different name? One which you seem to like concealing. It
> wouldn't have anything to do with payments a certain Daewoo motor car
> would it?


Maybe he is trying to escape from all those nubile young models who lust
after his body?

It is a likely as any scenario you propose.

>
> Why did you try to sabotage D-Mac's business by deliberately making out
> he was acting illegally and telling lies when he claimed to have
> photography permits?


I don't know about anyone else, but I'd try to sabotage you just because
it seems like the right thing to do. You are an asshole, and assholes
need to be wiped.

> Good thing he had a copy of his permits to refute
> your claims but as you knew, things said the way you put it, never go
> away. I think that's what he called "defamation and slander".
> http://www.caslon.com.au/defamationprofile2.htm


How boring. Someone on usenet is making defamation accusations. Before
you can damage a reputation, you have to establish a reputation. On that
basis you are protected against all and any form of defamation. Ok?

>
> And did you not deny in one post ever visiting his exhibition but before
> that posted information about how you looked closely at his canvas prints?
>
> How did you manage to measure the lines of resolution of his prints on
> canvas? Prey tell, how did you get close enough to do this if you never
> went near him?


Sent a mechanical robot with a camera like the bomb squad uses?

>
> Was it not you who taunted him with statements like: "It must be crowded
> in that mail box with all those wide format printers" as you tried to
> discover his business location.


Was it crowded?

>
> And what happened when he posted a photo of his registered office? The
> one you couldn't find in a telephone directory or even on the Internet.


I could post a photo of a bank or a brothel - doesn't mean that they
exist or that I own them. It just means that I have access to some image
manipulation software.

>
> I think you do owe D-Mac a number of apologies. You are a charlatan
> yourself. Posing as a knowledgeable person but posting photos that show
> completely otherwise.


English isn't your first language I gather?

>
> Lately you seem to have been able to excite the lynch mob over an
> Industry association D-Mac had something to do with forming but at the
> end of your ranting, it all fizzled out as the low intellect individuals
> you rely on for support, sobered up.


Ah, sobering up. The pain. Sunday morning coming down. Been there.

>
> Would you care to show us something - anything would do - that would
> prove this preposterous chest beating statement of yours to be anything
> other than a blatant lie?


What statement was that, preposterous or otherwise?

Tell me something, I know that you have a great deal of experience
lying, can you explain the difference between a blatant lie and a
non-blatant lie? If anyone would know, you would I'm sure.

>
> "i decided to have a shot at weddings in the 80ís, when an acquaintance,
> who ran a rather upmarket wedding studio in Adelaide, had lost one of
> their photographers (very careless of him..) 'would I be interested in
> some weekend work?' naively i said OK, and then went along with him for
> several shoots to learn the trade."
>
> You might care to take note of the careless failure to capitalise the
> first letter of a paragraph and the spelling mistake with the same
> letter, later in the statement?


Upper or lower case, there is only one way to spell "I". Where is the
spelling error?

>
> If you can't spell yourself, what does it make you when you point out
> poor spelling by others? Poor grammar and bad spelling is what you
> seemed all too quick to pounce on D-Mac for.


You really do have a problem with English don't you? Tense, person,
sentence structure, basic rules etc., they all flummox you.

> At least he has a valid
> excuse. What about your own regress? Inexcusable perhaps?
>
> The disgusting nature of your posts is starting to offend many people.


Name one? Betcha can't, not a non-sock type person.

> Certainly you have a chequered enough history of deceit and lies that
> you should be very careful in publicly attacking other people lest your
> past catch up with you.


Are you an aboriginal? You seem to have some aboriginal speech patterns.
Of course if you are an aboriginal everyone will have to stop picking on
you and your lap dancing wife, that sort of thing is not done.

By the way, does she really do lap dances, or is just that when she sits
down it takes a while for her lap to stop dancing around? I've seen
women like that, but not up close - they scare me. I peek around corners
at them.

Cal
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
To clarify a stalker called MARK THOMAS's history D-Mac Digital Photography 5 12-08-2008 07:34 PM
Mark Thomas and the emoticons George Orwell Digital Photography 2 07-17-2008 09:51 AM
To Mark Fitzpatrick, Juan Libre, Mark Rae, Steve Orr, Cowboy and other MVPs Cirene ASP .Net 5 05-17-2008 07:17 PM
DVD Verdict reviews: FELLINI: I'M A BORN LIAR, S.W.A.T., and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 01-12-2004 10:05 AM



Advertisments