Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Parsing Html File on Local drive using HTMLDocument

Parsing Html File on Local drive using HTMLDocument

Ghistos

Hi,
I have an .htm file saved on my C:\ drive.

I want to open it in my windows app using HTMLDocument. I'm not able
to find any object who can help me to do this. Any clue someone please !!!!

Tks

Eliyahu Goldin

WebBrowser control, Document property.

For more details post to one of the windows form newsgroups.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer

news:(E-Mail Removed)...