Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Help!List out FTP site root directory in ASP.NET (C#)

Help!List out FTP site root directory in ASP.NET (C#)

MurugesanP

I'm trying to list out all FTP site's root directory (path) from IIS using
C#(ASP.NET) code.
Can anyone please suggest me sample code in C#?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
P.Murugesan

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> I'm trying to list out all FTP site's root directory (path) from IIS using C#(ASP.NET) code.

Either WebRequestMethods.Ftp.ListDirectory
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...ry(VS.80).aspx

or WebRequestMethods.Ftp.ListDirectoryDetails
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...ls(VS.80).aspx

....should get you what you want.

See the list of all members of WebRequestMethods.Ftp, here :

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...rs(VS.80).aspx

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
news:(E-Mail Removed)...