Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Watch Http Request/Responses

Watch Http Request/Responses

PJ

Is there any tool out there similar to the trace utility on the SOAP toolkit
that allow you to see the full Http Requests and Responses? I'm sure it's
easy enough write a module that would log it, but it would be nice to have
UI that would show the last request/response.

Thanks~ PJ

John Saunders

http://pocketsoap.com

--
John Saunders
Internet Engineer

"PJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there any tool out there similar to the trace utility on the SOAP

toolkit
> that allow you to see the full Http Requests and Responses? I'm sure it's
> easy enough write a module that would log it, but it would be nice to have
> UI that would show the last request/response.
>
> Thanks~ PJ

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Something like this tool would do it for you:

http://www.siliconwold.com/intercept...eptor_home.htm

--
Microsoft MVPs have a question for *you*: Are you patched against the Worm?
http://www.microsoft.com/security/se...s/ms03-026.asp