Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Capturing A Deadly Strike At 9 fps With The D3!! (7 Images)

Re: Capturing A Deadly Strike At 9 fps With The D3!! (7 Images)

Annika1980

On Jul 13, 3:02*pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/deadly_strike.htm>

Wow, that was pretty impressive.
Was that taken with a Casio cellphone?
I could tell by the famous Casio Bokeh, or "boke" as the Nips like to
call it.

tony cooper

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 20:05:04 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Jul 13, 3:02*pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/deadly_strike.htm>

>Wow, that was pretty impressive.
>Was that taken with a Casio cellphone?
>I could tell by the famous Casio Bokeh, or "boke" as the Nips like to
>call it.

Rita, when are you going to switch to a format where we can click
"Next" and see all images and not have to click each image
independently? For someone who claims to be computer savvy, you ain't
keepin' up.

About the time that Bret figures out that his PBase host has this
built-in and he doesn't have to post multiple links? Or when he
actually figures out when the background can be criticized for the
bokeh?

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

Annika1980

On Jul 13, 11:42*pm, John McWilliams <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > About the time that Bret figures out that his PBase host has this
> > built-in and he doesn't have to post multiple links? *Or when he
> > actually figures out when the background can be criticized for the
> > bokeh?

> Multiple links are helpful as they allow for *easier specific reference..

Exactly. I try to make it as idiot-proof as possible, given the
expected audience.