Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > will I be receiving MCSA certificate instead of MCSE?

will I be receiving MCSA certificate instead of MCSE?

KellyWayper@gmail.com

Hi I have a question regarding to MCSE Microsoft Server 2003 exams
My last MCSE exam will be 70-620, After I completed this exam, I will
be qualified as MCSE. However the exam 70-620 can count only one time
toward a core exam or elective exam but not both. If Microsoft count
70-620 as MCSA exam, I will be receiving MCSA certificate instead of
MCSE. What should I do?
Thanks

Bill Hileman

> Hi I have a question regarding to MCSE Microsoft Server 2003 exams
> My last MCSE exam will be 70-620, After I completed this exam, I will
> be qualified as MCSE. However the exam 70-620 can count only one time
> toward a core exam or elective exam but not both. If Microsoft count
> 70-620 as MCSA exam, I will be receiving MCSA certificate instead of
> MCSE. What should I do?
> Thanks

You'll take your MCSA and YOU'LL LIKE IT!

Oh, and R U Hawt?

Michael D. Alligood

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi I have a question regarding to MCSE Microsoft Server 2003 exams
> My last MCSE exam will be 70-620, After I completed this exam, I will
> be qualified as MCSE. However the exam 70-620 can count only one time
> toward a core exam or elective exam but not both. If Microsoft count
> 70-620 as MCSA exam, I will be receiving MCSA certificate instead of
> MCSE. What should I do?
> Thanks

If you already fulfilled your client requirement by taking one of the
following; 70-210 or 70-270, then the 70-620 will be counted as an
elective. If you have not taken either 70-210 or 70-270, then the 70-620
will count as the client requirement and you must choose another
elective or take the 70-270 since the 70-210 has retired.

So the question is what exam have you taken to fulfill your client
requirement?

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com