Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Network Problem

Network Problem

=?Utf-8?B?a2VuZGVi?=

I am trying to get XP Pro to work with my 2000 PRO network using a wireless
network. The 2000 Pro machine sees the XP machine but cannot access it. The
XP machine does not see the 2000 machine. I have tried every way I can find
to use the wizards to get this to work. 2000 Pro does not excpet the SETUP
disk wizard from XP

Any ideas would eb appreciated I have been pulling my hair out all day.

Thanks Ken

Rajiv P Bharadwaja [MSFT]

Are you able to get this network work with a wired connection instead of
wireless?

Here are two links that you may find useful for file sharing on Windows XP
and Windows 2000 Pro.

http://www.wown.info/j_helmig/w2kshare.htm

http://www.practicallynetworked.com/...ilesharing.htm

I got both of these links from: