Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: [OT] Another "RIPE" Spammer

Re: [OT] Another "RIPE" Spammer

viza

Hi

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 21:28:43 +0200, Neredbojias wrote:
> Here's the whois data for the spammer's id which is 81.17.155.136:

For goodness sake stop posting your server logs here. No one gives two
hoots.

This is just normal background traffic that everyone gets.

And please mark your OT posts correctly.

Happy Saturday

viza

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias wrote:

> On 11 Jul 2008, viza <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 21:28:43 +0200, Neredbojias wrote:
>>> Here's the whois data for the spammer's id which is 81.17.155.136:

>> For goodness sake stop posting your server logs here. No one gives two
>> hoots.

> How about an owl that stutters?

Give a hoot!
Dont' reboot!

No, wait. That's not how it goes. Never mind.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias wrote:

> On 12 Jul 2008, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Neredbojias wrote:

>>> How about an owl that stutters?

>> Give a hoot!
>> Dont' reboot!
>>
>> No, wait. That's not how it goes. Never mind.

> I heard that before computers, "rebooting" usually meant an upgrade in
> military footwear (-although sometimes for women it meant an ass-tuck.)
>
> One time I had a pair of sharkskin boots that only cost me a fin.

My dad bought me sharkskin shoes when I was a sprat. Tough; durable.

--

Neredbojias wrote:

>>> I heard that before computers, "rebooting" usually meant an upgrade in
>>> military footwear (-although sometimes for women it meant an ass-tuck.)
>>>
>>> One time I had a pair of sharkskin boots that only cost me a fin.

>> My dad bought me sharkskin shoes when I was a sprat. Tough; durable.

> ...When you were a sprat? What was your dad, a sprout?

I should probably stop using "sprat" to mean young fish; I think that
usage is specific to the young certain species. Not that it has anything
to do with "sprout", mind you.

--

Neredbojias wrote:

>>> ...When you were a sprat? What was your dad, a sprout?

>> I should probably stop using "sprat" to mean young fish; I think that
>> usage is specific to the young certain species. Not that it has anything
>> to do with "sprout", mind you.

> According to the Wikipedia, the right name for sprat is "sprattus" which is a
> Genus of small oily fish of the Family Clupeidae. I dunno; I think if I was
> a shark, I'd take being called a "sprat" a definite insult. Of course it's
> probably better than being called a "prat".

Or a mammal.

--