Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Apple iTunes 7.7 is out

Apple iTunes 7.7 is out

Carlos

For those (not me) who use iTunes, here you have the latest release:
http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
Carlos

Charlie Russel - MVP

Use it. Don't like it. Doubt that 7.7 will change that opinion.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> For those (not me) who use iTunes, here you have the latest release:
> http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
> Carlos

Carlos

I don't even have an iPod!

Carlos

"Charlie Russel - MVP" wrote:

> Use it. Don't like it. Doubt that 7.7 will change that opinion.
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > For those (not me) who use iTunes, here you have the latest release:
> > http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
> > Carlos

Charlie Russel - MVP

I finally got one. Primarily because I can get a waterproof case for it that
really works. Lets me swim while reading a book.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I don't even have an iPod!
>
> Carlos
>
> "Charlie Russel - MVP" wrote:
>
>> Use it. Don't like it. Doubt that 7.7 will change that opinion.
>>
>> --
>> Charlie.
>> http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > For those (not me) who use iTunes, here you have the latest release:
>> > http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
>> > Carlos

Cher

I downloaded 7.7 itunes and now am getting a continous msg when itunes is
up. 'AppleMobilDeviceHelper has stopped working A problem caused the program
to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notigy you if
a solution is available.' I have reinstalled 7.7. I have a new Dell with
Vista. I have spent hours on this issue.
"Carlos" wrote:

> For those (not me) who use iTunes, here you have the latest release:
> http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
> Carlos

Graham

Cher wrote:
> I downloaded 7.7 itunes and now am getting a continous msg when itunes is
> up. 'AppleMobilDeviceHelper has stopped working A problem caused the program
> to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notigy you if
> a solution is available.' I have reinstalled 7.7. I have a new Dell with
> Vista. I have spent hours on this issue.

You can uninstall the AppleMobileDeviceHelper independantly of iTunes.
If you got an iThingie piece of hardware, then this might stop that
working, but iTunes and Quicktime don't need it.

trinaspigsfly@gmail.com

On Jul 15, 10:00*pm, Graham <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Cher wrote:
> > I downloaded 7.7 itunes and now am getting a continous msg when itunes is
> > up. *'AppleMobilDeviceHelper has stopped working A problem caused the program
> > to stop working correctly. *Windows will close the program and notigy you if
> > a solution is available.' *I have reinstalled 7.7. *I have a new Dell with
> > Vista. *I have spent hours on this issue.

> You can uninstall the AppleMobileDeviceHelper independantly of iTunes.
> If you got an iThingie piece of hardware, then this might stop that
> working, but iTunes and Quicktime don't need it.

Uninstalling the AppleMobileDeviceHelper Support totally worked,
thanks. My iTunes isn't giving me the message anymore.