Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Ok, you all win - I give up.

Re: Ok, you all win - I give up.

Annika1980

On Jul 11, 10:34*am, Noons <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> And consider yourself lucky that you got an ocean between you and
> me, because if you EVER show your nose anywhere where I can reach
> it, it's gonna end up pushed down all the way through your fat arse,
> you ****ing coward. *Got it?
> Now, shove it up your arse,
> and **** OFF aus.photo!

DAMN, I think I just peed my pants!
Boy, you must sure be big and tough. Can I see your muscles?

Cal I Fornicate

Noons wrote:
> Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 11/07/2008 9:00 AM:
>
>> Your butt-buddy Noons was successful in having my AOL account closed
>> down. They did it without any warning or further explanation ....
>> only that they could.

> No, ****wit. It was YOU and your LOW-LIFE cowardly attack on
> children that got your account closed. You got only yourself
> to blame, you pishead fat-bellied low-life yellow-belly ****wit.

Not very articulate are you? You seem to just keep repeating the same
tired old tripe, boring and unimaginative.

> And consider yourself lucky that you got an ocean between you and
> me, because if you EVER show your nose anywhere where I can reach
> it, it's gonna end up pushed down all the way through your fat arse,
> you ****ing coward.

Where I come from, only cowards make pointless threats. Real men don't
need to advertise. Never seen a real man make a threat yet. They either
get into it or walk away, never talk about it.

> Got it?

Got it?

Nope. Nothing to get, the hot air dissipates way before it reaches me.
Must be those cool ocean breezes.

> Now, shove it up your arse,
> and **** OFF aus.photo!

Why should he? He has as much right here as you do. No borders in
cyberspace, or are you too dumb to realize that?

Cal

Cal I Fornicate

Annika1980 wrote:
> On Jul 11, 10:34 am, Noons <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> And consider yourself lucky that you got an ocean between you and
>> me, because if you EVER show your nose anywhere where I can reach
>> it, it's gonna end up pushed down all the way through your fat arse,
>> you ****ing coward. Got it?
>> Now, shove it up your arse,
>> and **** OFF aus.photo!

> DAMN, I think I just peed my pants!
> Boy, you must sure be big and tough. Can I see your muscles?

Got a good macro lens?

Cal

Ray Fischer

Noons <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>And consider yourself lucky that you got an ocean between you and
>me, because if you EVER show your nose anywhere where I can reach
>it, it's gonna end up pushed down all the way through your fat arse,
>you ****ing coward. Got it?

Hmmm. Criminal assault. Way to impress people.

--
Ray Fischer

Indigo Blue

Annika1980 wrote:
> On Jul 10, 6:27 pm, Cryptopix <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Your reputation dumbo ...is that of a loud mouthed braggart with a
>> habit of yelling down anyone who disagrees with you.

> IT IS NOT, FAGGOT!
>
>> The reason you haven't had any success at gettinghttp://www.annika1980.com
>> removed is because I provided legal documentation to GoDaddy and there
>> is not a word on the site that doesn't have evidence (on the site) to
>> substantiate it.

> No, it is because I've only made one phone call about it where they
> told me that they do not enforce their own Terms of Service unless
> threatened with legal action.
> I can do that and have it removed if you like. But what's the point?
> You'll just put it up somewhere else, a fact that seems to escape you
> when you make all that noise about having someone's site removed.
>
> I'd much rather resolve the situation amicably and have you remove the
> site voluntarily, but I can play it either way.
>
> Your butt-buddy Noons was successful in having my AOL account closed
> down. They did it without any warning or further explanation ....
> only that they could.
> Has it stopped me from posting? No.
> Could I not post 100 new sites with links to your photos if I wanted
> to? Of course. And anyone else can, too, and some of them already
> have (which you then accused me of doing).
>
> It seems that I'm not the only one tired of your crap, D-Mac.
> The abuse you've gotten this week (rightly deserved) about your CPPA
> scam is just the tip of the iceberg of what you have to look forward
> to in the future unless you change your ways.
> You've ****ed off so many people with your outright lies, threats, and
> false claims that there is a long list of people waiting to jump down
> your throat every time you post.
> But I still got first dibs.

Yes Sir! All false claims should have evidence. So far you've managed to
incriminate yourself without actually providing any evidence you didn't
do any of the things he posts the evidence saying you did. Not related
to that Aussie idiot currently trying to say he didn't say what he did,
are you?

Way to Go Annika! What do you do for the next round of applause?

Until you produce some evidence you didn't fire the first shot by
stealing his pictures and trying to make a fool out of him with them,
D-Mac has the higher ground. From where I watch, he's an order of
magnitude smarter than you and the couple of Aussies trying to put him down.

I notice in several of D-Mac's posts a year or so ago where he said he
used these threads to get his web sites up in Google's rankings. It
seems this is indeed what he's doing without even making a single post
to do it.

Have you searched on "Certified Professional Photographer" with Google
(AU site)lately?

CPPA is the 6th listing out of 700,000 sites. It seems to me you are all
doing him a huge favour every time you think you are putting him down.
I'm sure any commercial gain he makes from it will be plenty. Current
SEO fees start at about $700!

Given the date of the domain's registration, getting a ranking of "6" in
less than a month for a site without any content past the first page, is
something I'm sure 90% of the owners of lower ranked sites would give
their eye teeth for.

Maybe he's not as silly as you thought. Maybe it's you who have not
scored a single effective blow against him. Maybe it's you who ought to
take a lesson from the terrible mess you call a linear panorama you are
wasting your time with and simply stop trying to best the man. He very
clearly has your measure at every attempt you make.

Jeff R.

"Indigo Blue" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:g5hlr5$6a2$(E-Mail Removed)...

> I notice in several of D-Mac's posts ...he said he used these threads to
> get his web sites up in Google's rankings. ...he's doing without even
> making a single post ...doing him a huge favour every time you think you
> are putting him down. ... he makes from it will be plenty. ....Maybe he's
> not as silly as you thought.

(mmmpff - I think *not*)

>...blow against him. ... He very clearly has

Doug, why do you keep referring to yourself in the third person?

We are not amused.
(Well actually.... )

Some friendly advice, Doug.
You need to keep up the Lithium *and* the Zoloft.
You know you've been told that.
It doesn't matter that you *feel* OK.
Go and take your daily dose now.

You'l feel much better for it.
Really.

--
Jeff R.

Noons

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 12/07/2008 8:39 AM:

>> And consider yourself lucky that you got an ocean between you and
>> me, because if you EVER show your nose anywhere where I can reach
>> it, it's gonna end up pushed down all the way through your fat arse,
>> you ****ing coward. Got it?
>> Now, shove it up your arse,
>> and **** OFF aus.photo!

> DAMN, I think I just peed my pants!
> Boy, you must sure be big and tough. Can I see your muscles?

Sure. Just show up and you'll see them as
well as feel them. Anytime.

Noons

I don;t give a **** what you think, ****wit.
**** off.

> Where I come from, only cowards make pointless threats. Real men don't
> need to advertise. Never seen a real man make a threat yet. They either
> get into it or walk away, never talk about it.

Good. Then go back to the rathole you came from, no one
is interested in what goes on there.

> Nope. Nothing to get, the hot air dissipates way before it reaches me.
> Must be those cool ocean breezes.

Exactly: the ones between your ears.

> Why should he? He has as much right here as you do.

No he doesn't.

> No borders in
> cyberspace, or are you too dumb to realize that?

this is not "cyberspace", you ****wit ignorant.
this is the Usenet and it has rules to be followed.
as long as you and other ****wit idiots like you
insist on ignoring them, you'll be treated like
the stupid dross you really are.

Noons

Ray Fischer wrote,on my timestamp of 14/07/2008 3:08 AM:
> Noons <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> And consider yourself lucky that you got an ocean between you and
>> me, because if you EVER show your nose anywhere where I can reach
>> it, it's gonna end up pushed down all the way through your fat arse,
>> you ****ing coward. Got it?

> Hmmm. Criminal assault. Way to impress people.

Exactly. Wold you like to try it? Anytime.
Until then,
**** OFF aus.photo, you stupid imbecile.

Annika1980

On Jul 15, 4:43*am, "Jeff R." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >...blow against him. ... He very clearly has

> Doug, why do you keep referring to yourself in the third person?

Wow, another Douggie sockpuppet. Must be Tuesday.