Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: What it's all come down to...

Re: What it's all come down to...

Atheist Chaplain

"Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> J.H. Holliday wrote:
>
>> But I gotta tell ya, I got a couple of Canon point and shoots now
>> that meet 98% or my photo needs. Truly amazing equipment...

> Cool! If you tried the Nikon D3 you would consider those Canon point and
> shoots, or anything else from Canon, akin and as primitive as rubbing two
> sticks together to produce fire.
>

> Rita
> --

Rita, paid shill for Nikon, probably because they could only fool an idiot
to actually shill for them.

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

Atheist Chaplain

"savvo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 2008-07-10, Atheist Chaplain <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Cool! If you tried the Nikon D3 you would consider those Canon point
>>> and
>>> shoots, or anything else from Canon, akin and as primitive as rubbing
>>> two
>>> sticks together to produce fire.
>>>

>> Rita, paid shill for Nikon, probably because they could only fool an
>> idiot
>> to actually shill for them.
>>

> I'm pretty sure if Nikon did pay anyone to puff their products they'd
> pay a photographer. In fact, looking at the random edition of Nikon Pro
> magazine beside me, they do.
>
> --
> savvo orig. invib.
> man

are you implying that Rita isn't a photographer ??

Don Hirschberg

Atheist Chaplain

"Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Atheist Chaplain wrote:
>
>> are you implying that Rita isn't a photographer ??

> No, but I play one on Usenet!
>

> Rita
> --
> impersonating an Internet idiot. I Never empower the
> idiot, I embrace and stimulate it. For more details go to the Usenet
> Stimulus Project page.
> http://youfail.org/

your not a very good actor then.

Atheist Chaplain

"Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Atheist Chaplain wrote:
>
>> your not a very good actor then.

> I'm not disputing that, but the pay is super and the vast array of Nikkors
> and other Nikon equipment are great perks.
>

> Rita
> --
> impersonating an Internet idiot. I Never empower the
> idiot, I embrace and stimulate it. For more details go to the Usenet
> Stimulus Project page.
> http://youfail.org/

if your images are anything to go by, you would probably be just as happy
with a camera phone
Don Hirschberg

Atheist Chaplain

"Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Atheist Chaplain wrote:
>
>> if your images are anything to go by, you would probably be just as
>> happy with a camera phone

> Wait till I get a Nikon mount adapter for my camera phone and attach the
> 500/4 to it. Look out baby! We be talking an effective focal length of
> 5,500mm!!!!
>

> Rita

OK you got a LOL

Don Hirschberg