Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > you all pay too much attention to technology instead of creativity

you all pay too much attention to technology instead of creativity

Jim Moore

That's why your photos suck.

Cal I Fornicate

Jim Moore wrote:
> That's why your photos suck.

Ok, own up! Who posted photos of his mother and sister in action?

Cal

Hans Kruse

"Jim Moore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> That's why your photos suck.

Then I would suggest that write postings about creativity!

--
Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards,
Hans Kruse www.hanskruse.com, http://hans-kruse.blogspot.com/

Paul Heslop

Neil Ellwood wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:29:51 +0000, Jim Moore wrote:
>
> > That's why your photos suck.

> That is a sweeping statement. You have seen my photos so you do not know
> what you are writing about.
>
> I am going to make a personal statement - If you ever get one your brain
> will suck.
>
> Enjoy the company in my killfile.
>
> --
> Neil
> reverse ra and delete l
> Linux user 335851

just a troll Neil, nowt more, nowt less.

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look

Clair Johnston

Jim Moore wrote:
> That's why your photos suck.

Jim,

Granddad use to say "When you throw a rock at a bunch of dogs and you
hear a yelp, you know you hit one!" I guess you hit a few with that one
<grin>

Clair

Nervous Nick

On Jul 10, 7:30*am, Clair Johnston <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Jim Moore wrote:
> > That's why your photos suck.

> Jim,
>
> Granddad use to say "When you throw a rock at a bunch of dogs and you
> hear a yelp, you know you hit one!" *I guess you hit a few with that one
> <grin>

I love that expression! Thank you.

--
YOP...

Paul Heslop

Clair Johnston wrote:

> Jim Moore wrote:
> > That's why your photos suck.

> Jim,
>
> Granddad use to say "When you throw a rock at a bunch of dogs and you
> hear a yelp, you know you hit one!" I guess you hit a few with that one
> <grin>
>
> Clair

It's called trolling.