Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Image Arrays

Image Arrays

Shadow123 Shadow123 is offline
Junior Member

I know you can have an array with the data types: integer, double, etc.
I would like to save a series of images to an array. What data type would I use? Is it possible to have an array with the data type Image? If so, how would I create this kind of array?

ps. sorry if this is a really newbie question. i have just recently begun programming in java.