Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > New Microsoft Training & Certification Forum!

New Microsoft Training & Certification Forum!

Neil

did you hear Kline Sphere <.> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> You never know who you are
>>> talking to on the interNeil.
>>>

>>It's usually me. BUT, I do have vacation time coming.

> you actually get vacation time?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

in between my stat holidays, vacation, lieu tima and flex days, I
probably do 15 minutes of reall work a week...month...year

- I won't smile till the world says it's sorry.

jimmy

"Microsoft" wrote:

> New to Microsoft certifications or have a question on a certification you
> already have?
>
> Microsoft Learning is pleased to announce a new forum where you can get help
> from your peers. Using new forum technology that we are rolling out across
> Microsoft you will enjoy the ability to rate postings, tag postings with
> keywords, get email alerts, subscribe to forum RSS feeds and many more
> features. In particular, since the forum requires you to sign in to post the
> amount of spam will drop dramatically.
>
> Check it out today!
> http://forums.community.microsoft.co...eneral/threads
>
> Sincerely,
> Microsoft Learning
> www.microsoft.com/learning

Can any one help me about the dumps of microsoft certi fications?????

CBIC

"jimmy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Can any one help me about the dumps of microsoft certi fications?????

Please clarify. What exactly are you looking for?

FrisbeeŽ

CBIC wrote:
> "jimmy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>

>> Can any one help me about the dumps of microsoft certi fications?????

> Please clarify. What exactly are you looking for?

Do you think this guy merits Tom Tip's personal e-mail addy?

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> CBIC wrote:
>> "jimmy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>

>>> Can any one help me about the dumps of microsoft certi fications?????

>> Please clarify. What exactly are you looking for?

> Do you think this guy merits Tom Tip's personal e-mail addy?

Well, I'm trying to help him get exactly what he wants. Maybe he would like
access to our personal stash of study material or maybe Tom could be of help
to him.