Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > New Microsoft Training & Certification Forum!

New Microsoft Training & Certification Forum!

Microsoft

New to Microsoft certifications or have a question on a certification you
already have?

Microsoft Learning is pleased to announce a new forum where you can get help
from your peers. Using new forum technology that we are rolling out across
Microsoft you will enjoy the ability to rate postings, tag postings with
keywords, get email alerts, subscribe to forum RSS feeds and many more
features. In particular, since the forum requires you to sign in to post the
amount of spam will drop dramatically.

Check it out today!
http://forums.community.microsoft.co...eneral/threads

Sincerely,
Microsoft Learning
www.microsoft.com/learning

OTHMAN

> New to Microsoft certifications or have a question on a certification you
> already have?
>
> Microsoft Learning is pleased to announce a new forum where you can get help
> from your peers. Using new forum technology that we are rolling out across
> Microsoft you will enjoy the ability to rate postings, tag postings with
> keywords, get email alerts, subscribe to forum RSS feeds and many more
> features. In particular, since the forum requires you to sign in to post the
> amount of spam will drop dramatically.
>
> Check it out today!
> http://forums.community.microsoft.co...eneral/threads

Thanks

--
CertGuard - Exam Security & Integrity Forums.
http://certguard.com/forums/

Bill Hileman

Microsoft wrote:
> New to Microsoft certifications or have a question on a certification
> you already have?
>
> Microsoft Learning is pleased to announce a new forum where you can
> get help from your peers. Using new forum technology that we are
> rolling out across Microsoft you will enjoy the ability to rate
> postings, tag postings with keywords, get email alerts, subscribe to
> forum RSS feeds and many more features. In particular, since the
> forum requires you to sign in to post the amount of spam will drop
> dramatically.
> Check it out today!
> http://forums.community.microsoft.co...eneral/threads
>
> Sincerely,
> Microsoft Learning
> www.microsoft.com/learning

What's wrong with what we already have?

PAJ

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 16:22:38 -0400, "Bill Hileman"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Microsoft wrote:
>> New to Microsoft certifications or have a question on a certification
>> you already have?
>>
>> Microsoft Learning is pleased to announce a new forum where you can
>> get help from your peers. Using new forum technology that we are
>> rolling out across Microsoft you will enjoy the ability to rate
>> postings, tag postings with keywords, get email alerts, subscribe to
>> forum RSS feeds and many more features. In particular, since the
>> forum requires you to sign in to post the amount of spam will drop
>> dramatically.
>> Check it out today!
>> http://forums.community.microsoft.co...eneral/threads
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Microsoft Learning
>> www.microsoft.com/learning

>What's wrong with what we already have?

Proposed Answer:
No pretty avatars.

TBone

And on the eigth day "Microsoft" <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the

> In particular, since the forum
> requires you to sign in to post the amount of spam will drop
> dramatically.

I never saw much problem with spam in these groups. I do however notice in
the new forum that the requests for "dumbs" have already started.

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

@

>What's wrong with what we already have?

it is full of those meanies who call themselves the MCNGP

TBone

And on the eigth day @ did cause the electrons to come together and form
the following words:

> it is full of those meanies who call themselves the MCNGP

Don't think you are safe. We are everywhere. You never know who you are
talking to on the interNeil.

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

PAJ

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:55:21 -0500, "Microsoft" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>New to Microsoft certifications or have a question on a certification you
>already have?
>
>Microsoft Learning is pleased to announce a new forum where you can get help
>from your peers. Using new forum technology that we are rolling out across
>Microsoft you will enjoy the ability to rate postings, tag postings with
>keywords, get email alerts, subscribe to forum RSS feeds and many more
>features. In particular, since the forum requires you to sign in to post the
>amount of spam will drop dramatically.
>
>Check it out today!
>http://forums.community.microsoft.co...eneral/threads

Did you know I was coming? The doors appear to be closed!

Neil

did you hear TBone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in

> You never know who you are
> talking to on the interNeil.

It's usually me. BUT, I do have vacation time coming.

- Cats *are* smarter than dogs. You can't get 8 cats to pull a sled.

Kline Sphere

>> You never know who you are
>> talking to on the interNeil.
>>

>It's usually me. BUT, I do have vacation time coming.

you actually get vacation time?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3