Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > FF3 and Yahoo home page

FF3 and Yahoo home page

Jeff

I just was forced to change my home page to the new Yahoo format. Now I
cannot change anything unless I use IE tab. Is there any settings like Java
and have to change. I have tried everything and nothing seems to work.
Thanks

FF3.5 and Xmarks DavidM Firefox 1 08-09-2009 12:40 PM
Reinstalled FF3; Yahoo looks/acts wrong Richard Fangnail Computer Support 0 11-08-2008 04:52 AM
Changing profile directories for FF3 and TB2? Gwen Morse Firefox 2 09-14-2008 06:45 PM
python for FF3 and TB2 yardennis Firefox 0 06-27-2008 10:39 AM