Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > mixing in and out in the declaration of a port

mixing in and out in the declaration of a port

cvt cvt is offline
Junior Member

Hallo everyone

I do not have a good VHDL reference manual yet so I need to post this simple question.

I want to declare a 32 bit port AD where bits 0 to 3 and bit 19 are outputs and the rest are inputs. Keep in mind that in my (User Constraints File .ucf) I have done the pin mapping separately for each pin. Example:

NET "AD<1>" LOC = "P199";
.
.
NET "AD<31>" LOC = "P65" ;