Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > C++ Abstract Factory Implementation

C++ Abstract Factory Implementation

Suresh

Hello
I am hoping someone can give me very needed help. I am wanting some C
+
+ code for 'C++ Abstract Factory'. I need code to be free. I am been
learning Design patterns.
I found some code on web but dont know which is one is ok.

http://programmerjoe.com/2007/03/18/...-pattern-in-c/
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/archit...gnPattern.aspx
Loki :in text book
http://sourceforge.net/projects/papafactory
http://sourceforge.net/projects/austria/

My colleague said I should look at boost library or use a standard
'factory' in C++. but I cannot find it.
I have read text book on Design Patterns and understand 'Abstract
Factory'.

Much thanks in adnace for help

Suresh