Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Video error - Windows Media Center

Video error - Windows Media Center

JB

Ok just got windows vista 64 ultimate

have installed latest tuner card software
have installed different versions of nvidia software from clean installs.

I am getting the following error trying to watch live tv or record it:

"Video Error"

Files needed to display video are not installed or not working correctly.
Please
restart Media Centre or restart the computer

To my knowledge vista ultimate should have the correct codecs come with it ?
what is happening ?

XS11E

JB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> what is happening ?

Don't know, try asking here:

microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter

They seem to have some pretty sharp people there.

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org