Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco VPN Client 2nd Ethernet Port

Cisco VPN Client 2nd Ethernet Port

jpuls@sentinel.com

Not sure if this is the right place for this question. Links and
pointers would be appreciated.

I have a laptop computer running Cisco VPN Client software. I connect
to a remote network and typically use Remote Desktop Connection to
connect to one of the machines in the network 10.62.94.xxx. I want to
add an Ethernet adapter in a PC Card slot or USB port on the laptop,
and plug in a device that will also be part of the 10.62.94.xxx
network.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Jim