Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Task Manager in VPC

Task Manager in VPC

VistaNewbie

How do I bring up the Task Manager in VPC? When I press Ctl-Alt-Del, it
brings up the Task Manager for the host.

Bobby Johnson

Try right clicking on the Task Bar in the VPC and then
selecting "Task Manager" from the list.

VistaNewbie wrote:
> How do I bring up the Task Manager in VPC? When I press Ctl-Alt-Del, it
> brings up the Task Manager for the host.

Charlie Russel - MVP

Use the menu to send a Ctrl-Alt-Delete to the guest, or use a right click
anywhere on the taskbar of the guest. Or type taskmgr.exe in the Start->Run
box.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64