Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > C++ Abstract Factory Implementation

C++ Abstract Factory Implementation

suresh_rai@ymail.com

Hello
I am hoping someone can give me very needed help. I am wanting some C+
+ code for 'C++ Abstract Factory'. I need code to be free. I am been
learning Design patterns.
I found some code on web but dont know which is one is ok.

http://programmerjoe.com/2007/03/18/...-pattern-in-c/
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/archit...gnPattern.aspx
Loki :in text book
http://sourceforge.net/projects/papafactory
http://sourceforge.net/projects/austria/

My colleague said I should look at boost library or use a standard
'factory' in C++. but I cannot find it.
I have read text book on Design Patterns and understand 'Abstract
Factory'.

Much thanks in adnace for help

Suresh

Eric Pruneau

<(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
800000b7-744c-4231-aeb4-e9146f381703...oglegroups.com...
> Hello
> I am hoping someone can give me very needed help. I am wanting some C+
> + code for 'C++ Abstract Factory'. I need code to be free. I am been
> learning Design patterns.
> I found some code on web but dont know which is one is ok.
>
> http://programmerjoe.com/2007/03/18/...-pattern-in-c/
> http://www.codeproject.com/KB/archit...gnPattern.aspx
> Loki :in text book
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/papafactory
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/austria/
>
> My colleague said I should look at boost library or use a standard
> 'factory' in C++. but I cannot find it.
> I have read text book on Design Patterns and understand 'Abstract
> Factory'.
>
> Much thanks in adnace for help
>
> Suresh

Loki has one.
If you are learning desing pattern, you should read Modern C++ Desing by
Andrei Alexandrecu.

http://loki-lib.sourceforge.net/

---------------------

Eric Pruneau

Gianni Mariani

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/austria/

yes - Austria has a generic factory system. It's quite robust.

Afact, there is no "standard" library factory system. Austria is using
standard C++ so I suppose you can say it's "standard".

The unit tests in Austria C++ give you a number of different ways of
using the factory system.

The Austria C++ unit test framework also uses the factory framework as a
way of registering unit tests.