Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Set focus on control 2 with click event of control 1

Set focus on control 2 with click event of control 1

Paul

I have two dropdown boxes that post back and when a selection is made on the
first one I want the second control to have focus on post back, using vs
2005. I thought there was a way to set this in the properties box of control
1 but can not remember, thanks.
--
Paul G
Software engineer.

David Wier

try setting it in the code, when your event fires, then, at the end of the
event try
ControlName.Focus

David Wier
http://aspnet101.com
bloated markup

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have two dropdown boxes that post back and when a selection is made on
>the
> first one I want the second control to have focus on post back, using vs
> 2005. I thought there was a way to set this in the properties box of
> control
> 1 but can not remember, thanks.
> --
> Paul G