Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > how to using in c graphics

how to using in c graphics

raj

i have face the problem in use the graphics in c. can u tell me
process of using graphics in c

Ian Collins

raj wrote:
> i have face the problem in use the graphics in c. can u tell me
> process of using graphics in c

1 - u doesn't post here any more.
2 - this is a C++ group, not a C one.
3 - graphics is always platform dependent, ask on a platform specific
programming group.

--
Ian Collins.

Pascal J. Bourguignon

Ian Collins <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> raj wrote:
>> i have face the problem in use the graphics in c. can u tell me
>> process of using graphics in c

> 1 - u doesn't post here any more.

Actually, I never saw M. U posting anywhere. Raj, just forget him.

> 2 - this is a C++ group, not a C one.
> 3 - graphics is always platform dependent, ask on a platform specific
> programming group.

That means, choose a graphic library. If you want to program in C,
don't choose a C++ graphic library, but a C graphic library. For
example, libgd: http://www.libgd.org/Main_Page

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__