Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: [OT] Stats - Alt Html

Re: [OT] Stats - Alt Html

viza

On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 07:36:00 +0200, Neredbojias wrote:

> Ya think there will be stats this week? Later I shall take a peek,
> But, sadly, my hopes are not high.
> What's happened to that Toby guy?
>
> Perhaps he's on sabbatical,
> Or just become a radical.
> Or might his brain have blown a fuse? 'Bout this I'll have to further
> muse.

Your poetry is moderately amusing, but if you really want stats, just

http://google.com/search?q=usenet+statistics+generator

and post them yourself. You could even have install a cron job so that
they were still a surprise to you even though it was your machine posting
them.

Travis Newbury

On Jul 7, 10:44*am, viza <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Your poetry is moderately amusing, but if you really want stats, just
> http://google.com/search?q=usenet+statistics+generator
> and post them yourself. *You could even have install a cron job so that
> they were still a surprise to you even though it was your machine posting
> them.

Your not from around here are ya pardner....

dorayme

In article <Xns9AD489B05530Aneredbojiasnano@194.177.96.78>,
Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

> On 07 Jul 2008, Travis Newbury <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 7, 10:44*am, viza <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > wrote:
> >> Your poetry is moderately amusing, but if you really want stats, just
> >> http://google.com/search?q=usenet+statistics+generator
> >> and post them yourself. *You could even have install a cron job so that
> >> they were still a surprise to you even though it was your machine posting
> >> them.

> > Your not from around here are ya pardner....

> What does that mean? Geesh, you're getting more like dorayme everyday!

You really are a poor schmuck, Boji, aren't you?

Travis's remark was good. And simple enough to understand if you are not
too simple (that's your stumbling block you see. I mean, you don't see).

--
dorayme

Travis Newbury

On Jul 7, 9:23*pm, dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Travis's remark was good. And simple enough to understand if you are not
> too simple (that's your stumbling block you see. I mean, you don't see).

DAMNIT dorayme STOP DEFENDING ME...

Uh, wait a second, that's a good thing. Never mind...