Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Host computer Sharing

Host computer Sharing

=?Utf-8?B?c3N0YW5qYg==?=

My remote computers are having trouble sharing the host information.
I have tried to go through the sharing process but remotes still do not have
access to the files on my computer.
Due to an emplyee security issue I removed the sharing on my host computer
files and have not been a re-establish sharing that is recognized by the
remote computers.