Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Motzarella newsgroups

Motzarella newsgroups

Geopelia

I've had a lot of improvements done to the computer, and now have to put the
newsgroups back.
I got aioe, but I'm having trouble with motzarella. Only the motzarella
groups themselves will appear when I try to download all the newsgroups.

What should I do? I've tried tools - accounts etc and the groups start
arriving (with that flying bit of paper thing) but the whole list won't
download.

Thank you

Geopelia

Geopelia

news:g4ucpv$2a8v$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Geopelia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:g4t436$vl0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I've had a lot of improvements done to the computer, and now have to put
>> the newsgroups back.
>> I got aioe, but I'm having trouble with motzarella. Only the motzarella
>> groups themselves will appear when I try to download all the newsgroups.
>>
>> What should I do? I've tried tools - accounts etc and the groups start
>> arriving (with that flying bit of paper thing) but the whole list won't
>> download.
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> Geopelia

> Try this free news server that I and a few others are using thanks to
> Craig Sutton.
> There's nothing to setup on it, just download the groups and way you go.

> E. Scrooge

Thank you. I've now got motzarella going, and aioe. I'll keep this news one
in mind in case either of those has a problem.

Geopelia