Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > when call cipher.getInstance(), why throw Exception "The provider BCmay not be signed by a trusted party"?

when call cipher.getInstance(), why throw Exception "The provider BCmay not be signed by a trusted party"?

junzhang1983@gmail.com

thank you in advanced....

Lew

GArlington wrote:
> On Jul 7, 11:08 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> thank you in advanced....

> Any details?
> Cipher cipher = Cipher(CipherSpi cipherSpi, Provider provider, String
> transformation) ?

I think the "scavenge you" was a repost off a traditional prayer. Let this portion
die and go back to the cruel one.

--
Lew

[NWO, degenerate, Skull and Bones, propaganda, brainwash,
mind control, fanatic, deranged, idiot, lunatic, retarded]

"I'm also not very analytical.
You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself,
about why I do things."

--- Adolph Bush,
aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

GArlington

On Jul 7, 11:08 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> thank you in advanced....

Any details?
Cipher cipher = Cipher(CipherSpi cipherSpi, Provider provider, String
transformation) ?

junzhang1983@gmail.com

sorry, l should have disribe the question more clearly
my code source is:
Security.addProvider(new BouncyCastleProvider());
Cipher cipher = Cipher.getInstance("RSA/NONE/PKCS1PADDING","BC");
and it throw Exception "The provider BC may not be signed by a trusted
party",
l have searched the answer on the internet, and try many times,but
lt's a pity that no answer is correct for me, who can explain the
reason?thanks